The Project Architect will be expected to manage all aspects of a design project from PD through CA including at least the following:
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Design Budget
- Conceptual Design
- Working Drawings
- Code and Ordinance reviews
- Design Schedule
- Engineering and Contractor coordination
- Manage relationships with clients during the design phase through construction.
- Manage support staff aiding in the production of design deliverables.
- 4 to 6 year Architectural degree from an accredited Architecture Program
- Architecture Registration preferred
- Resumes and samples of work required for all applicants wishing to be considered