Residential Project Manager
Caleb Johnson Studio is looking for an experienced Project Manager who can steer a variety of custom residential projects, and provide the highest level of service to our clients.
We hope to find someone who:
- Maintains a commitment of excellence to our clients and the architecture that the office produces.
- Approaches design and learning with energy, curiosity, and an inquisitive mind; always searching for new and exciting solutions.
- Seeks solutions to design opportunities in a proactive manner and manages their time as well as their team members’ time and workload efficiently.
- Is able to collaborate and discuss ideas with others in a constructive and amicable fashion; respects all team members.
You should be prepared to:
- Oversee and coordinate all design phases of multiple custom residential projects.
- Manage design teams of 1-3 Project Architects and Architectural Designers – in collaboration with creative oversight by Director of Design and/or Principal Architect.
- Facilitate day-to-day direct client contact in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage administrative and technical aspects of projects including project budgets and schedules.
- Coordinate with project consultants such as surveyors, engineers, etc.
- Collaborate with in-house or external Construction Project Managers to ensure design is executed to client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure timely and quality execution of assigned projects.
- Be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned major project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions that best meet and exceed the client’s needs.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of both small and large complex projects.
Job requirements include:
- 5-10+ years of work experience in an architectural practice
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- Registered Architect
- Single-family high-end custom residential experience – preferred
- Experience using ArchiCAD (or other BIM software)
- Comfortable using Project Management software
- A history of excellent leadership and success in leading project teams
- Competitive Salary
- 6 Weeks PTO per year
- 9 paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Wonderful work environment