A successful and qualified candidate will espouse the following qualities:
- Maintains a positive outlook and attitude.
- Maintains a commitment of excellence to our clients and the architecture the office produces.
- Approaches design and learning with energy, curiosity, and an inquisitive mind; always searching for new and exciting solutions.
- Seeks solutions to design opportunities in a proactive manner and manages their time and workload efficiently.
- Is able to collaborate and discuss ideas with others in a constructive and amicable fashion; respects all team members.
Under the supervision of the Director of Design and Project Manager, you should be ready to:
- Occasionally measure and document existing structures.
- Participate in regulatory review – Local and State codes and regulations.
- Be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned major project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions that best meet the client’s needs.
- Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large complex projects.
- Independently apply advanced architectural concepts and designs.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Competitive Salary
- 6 Weeks Paid Personal Time
- 9 Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement Plan
- Wonderful work environment
- 4 to 6-year Architectural degree from an accredited Architecture Program.
- 2-4 years experience in the architecture field
- Residential design experienced (preferred)
- Some commercial design experience is a plus
- Knowledge + aptitude at using Archicad BIM software (preferred)
Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org