We are seeking experienced frame-to-finish carpenters with a positive, proactive, “Can Do” attitude, and the desire to be part of a team contributing to the success of our fast paced business.
The requirements for a successful candidate include:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in high end residential construction
- Must have extensive hands on experience in frame-to-finish carpentry
- Experience with roofing, sheetrock repair and finish, minor plumbing & electrical, painting, tiling, site cleanup, etc. would be a bonus.
- Individuals must be self-motivated, ensuring maximum safety and efficiency while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and complete projects without constant supervision.
- Must have reliable transportation, tools, and ability to easily lift 50 pounds
- Residency within a short commute of greater Portland preferred.
- Demonstrated skill via a visible portfolio of projects required.
- Background, reference check, and a clean driving record are required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Our benefits package includes a strong Paid Time Off policy including 6 weeks paid vacation plus 9 holidays, health, vision and dental, as well as a retirement plan. Our company strives to be one of the top employers in Maine and prides itself on being a positive, healthy, creative work environment consistently pushing the envelope to create new opportunities for all employees.