We are focused on creating a culture and work environment that values all of our team’s talent. A genuinely inspiring and durable building is the result of the skills and hard work of many.
- Competitive Salary
- 6 Weeks Paid Personal Time Off
- 9 Company Holidays
- Health Insurance + Dental/Vision
- Health Savings Account option
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match
- A nice sunny and creative office with the option to work remote a few days a week
- A wonderful work environment with talented designers, architects, craftsmen, and project managers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Interior Architect/Designer, Commercial Architect, and Residential Project Manager to join our team.
We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team of architects, craftsmen, and more. We encourage all those interested to send a resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Caleb Johnson Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or sexual orientation.